Berry Good SuperBites Yogurt Bars
The summer is all about treating yourself but making it nutrient-dense! These yogurt + berry SuperBites bars are no exception. This recipe was inspired by the Granola Yogurt bars by Wellness by Kay. We used SuperBites instead of granola and it was so delicious. It's a must-try!
SuperBites + Yogurt Berry Bars
- 5 2.4 ounce SuperBites of any flavor, we used Almond!
- 1 cup berries
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 cup plain plant-based yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and lay the SuperBites piece by piece until the entire bottom of the dish is covered.
- In a small pot combine the berries, water, and maple syrup over low-medium heat.
- Smash the berries and let the mixture boil for a few minutes until it thickens. Remove from the heat and place in the fridge to further thicken.
- For the yogurt layer, combine the yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla extract evenly.
- Pour the berry mixture on top of the SuperBites layer and spread evenly. Place in the freezer to set for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer again and pour the yogurt layer on top. Spread evenly with a spatula.
- Place in the freezer again to set completely for 1-2 hours or until the yogurt is solid.
- Remove from the freezer, cut into bars or squares, and enjoy!