Keep Healthy Options At Your Desk
1. Include protein in every snack. Some good sources of protein are nuts or nut butter.
2. Plan your snacks ahead of time for the week. Put the snacks in portion-size bags so you can easily grab a few as your leave in the morning.
3. Keep Tosi SuperBites at your desk.
4. Drink a glass of water with your snack. You will feel more full and also stay hydrated which will increase your metabolism.
5. Bring snacks that don’t spoil quickly. In case you get stuck at work during lunch you will have some healthy back up options to eat instead of heading to the vending machine.