Stonefruit + SuperBites Recipe
If there is one fruit that is synonymous with summertime, it's stonefruit. Juicy peaches, ripe plums, tart cherries, nectarines...all of the sweet treats that make summertime delicious! We decided to take yellow peaches and take them to the next level of yum by dipping them in chocolate and rolling them in Almond Dragonfruit SuperBites. Get the recipe below!
Chocolate Covered Almond Dragonfruit Peaches
Here's what you'll need:
- 4-6 fresh peaches, cut in half, pitted
- 8 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- (2) 2.4 ounce Almond Dragonfruit SuperBites
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat once melted.
- Cut each peach half into 4 wedges.
- Dip one side halfway into the chocolate; place on a plate lined with parchment paper
- Generously sprinkle with Tosi Almond Dragonfruit SuperBites
- Place in freezer to chill and harden the chocolate for 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!