PREP TIME: 5 Minutes
COOK TIME: 2 Hours
AUTHOR: Mary Mammoliti / Kitchen Confession / kitchenconfession.com (adapted for Tosi)
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 3 1/2 oz chocolate or 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet but you can use dark chocolate)
- 1 scoop Tosi Chocolate Complete Meal
- 2 cups plain coconut milk yogurt (or vanilla coconut milk yogurt)
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (or orange extract)
- Topping Options: raspberries and your favorite flavor of Tosi SuperBites
- Pour the coconut cream into a saucepan and add the Chocolate Complete Meal and chocolate, if using squares you want to grate, finely chop or shave the chocolate into the coconut cream. Gently heat the coconut cream until the chocolate melts, being careful not to let it boil. Once the chocolate and cream have fully combined, add the honey or maple syrup, vanilla extract and mix well.
- Remove the chocolate and coconut cream from heat and let it rest for 3-5 minutes
- Spoon the yogurt into a large bowl and pour the chocolate mixture on top. Mix together well before transferring to individual bowls, ramekins or glasses.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Before serving top with some crushed up SuperBites and a few chocolate chips (because why not).
- The chocolate mousse will keep in the fridge for 2 days.